LocationVarious locations across VIC
What we do
Welcome to Aplus Disability Services Group!
A Plus Disability Services provides in-home support and assists you with understanding your NDIS plan by providing you more choices and more flexibility so you can be the best of yourself. We help Australian citizens or permanent residents, anyone under the age of 65, or anyone who meets the disability or early intervention requirement.
APLUS DISABILITY SERVICES GROUP wants to spread our message of hope, compassion, love and care. We believe that a single action can make a huge difference in the community, and that collective action can greatly impact the world. Through advocacy and outreach activities, our team works tirelessly each day to contribute their part to the greater good.
We assist people with a disability in living a life full of opportunity and growth. We believe in the reduction and elimination of all and any restrictive practices, inline with the NDIS Commissions Requirements.
- Accommodation / Tenancy Assistance
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transition and supports
- Assistance With Travel / Transport Arrangements
- Assistive Products for Household Tasks
- Daily Personal Activities
- Daily Tasks / Shared Living
- Development of Daily Living and Life Skills
- Exercise Physiology & Personal Well-Being Activities
- Group Centre Based Activities
- High Intensity Daily Personal Activities
- Household Tasks
- Innovative Community Participation
- Interpreting and Translation
- Participate Community
- Specialist Positive Behaviour Support
- Support Coordination
Areas We Service
We provide services all over Victoria and are a registered NDIS provider.