LocationVarious locations across QLD
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Armia!
Armia is a community-based non-profit organisation of highly qualified, experienced and truly multicultural staff and volunteers who are passionate about providing time, support, encouragement and expertise to Australians of any cultural background.We can provide the support you need by assisting you to:
- Contact the NDIS and submit an application (including interpreters where needed)
- Prepare for your planning meeting, including help with verbalising your goals
- Providing advocacy if needed
- Personal care and support workers
- Health & Wellbeing
- Life Skills
- Community engagement
- Plan Management
- Transport and assistance with accessing the community
- Onsite group activities like computer, cooking and gardening classes - these sessions help create friendship and social interactions
- Interpreting services
- Nursing and community care services
- Mobility Equipment
Armia offers unlimited advocacy under your NDIS plan is approved.Support for Indigenous, Disadvantaged or Multicultural Participants:
All our staff, volunteers and community partners are highly culturally competent, speaking most global languages. We also have the TIS telephone service (Translating and Interpreting Service).
With our beginnings deeply rooted in supporting immigrants and refugees, Armia has a great deal of experience in supporting indigenous multicultural and disadvantaged participants on their NDIS journey.Areas we service:
We service the whole of South-East Queensland (Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast).