What we do
What we offer
Hello and Welcome to AMP - The Auscare Support Mentor Project
What is AMP?
How does AMP Work?
- Clients are matched with a Mentor who will explore their shared interests in either the home or the community.
- The Mentor understands the client’s goals – what they want to achieve and how they want to grow – and will help them get there.
- We put choice and control at the very core of our approach so that the participant has the power to choose a mentor that is right for them!
So what is an AMP Mentor?
Your Mentor from Auscare Support will assist your child or teen with developing new skills and building confidence.
They could support your child’s interests, accompany them to activities, and even research what is available in the community for them to try.
Our aim is to listen to your child and focus on their specific needs!
How do I know if I can access it?
You can access our Auscare Support Mentors if you have any of the following NDIS funding in your plan:
- Core supports: Community, Social and Recreational Activities
- Caoacity Building Supports: Increased Social and Community Participation
- This could include Life Transition Planning, Mentoring, Peer Support and Individual Skill Development
Is AMP appropriate for me?
Our Mentors are suited to NDIS participants aged 7-21 that are moderate to high functioning with lower care needs
Not sure if that's you? GIve us a call to discuss!
AMP has now launched in the Shoalhaven, Illawarra and Southern Highlands regions of NSW.
We are expanding quickly so get in touch to find out more!