LocationVarious locations across VIC
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Blue Star Homecare!
What makes us different
At Blue Star Homecare we see you and your potential. We listen to you and work with you and your support network to create a plan that best suits your needs and lifestyle goals.
You and your family and loved ones are at the very core of Blue Star Homecare’s values. We place a strong focus on your happiness. Our journey begins with you and all our services are tailored to ensure you receive the best possible care. We take it upon ourselves to follow up and liaise with your support coordinators and other healthcare professionals that you may be using to all but guarantee the highest quality care.
Our person-centred approach sets us apart from other NDIS providers, as well as having a team that understands you. We know every person and every situation is different.
Innovative Community Participation
Innovative Community Participation is designed to support NDIS participants to build skills to actively participate in their community.
Our support services include:
- Developing life skills like public transport training, help attending appointments, shopping and bill paying
- Recreation and leisure activities
- Personal interest activities like art, woodwork, beauty, cooking and volunteering
- Supported holidays.
Accomodation & SIL Supports
We have a range of service options to support your needs including:
- Emergency care
- Medium Term Accommodation
- We can provide full support packages that include meals, laundry, self-care assistance, fun activities and local experiences
Support Coordination helps build your capacity to act and live independently. This includes empowering you to access and co-ordinate your disability supports. We aim to provide you with help to assist you participate more in your community and live independently.
High Intensity Activities
Our experienced team of Support Workers will assist and supervise our participants with complex needs and high-intensity activities incuding:
- Complex bowel care
- Urinary Catheters
- Digital Stimulation
We provide Therapeutic Supports to assist clients aged from 7 years to help with:
- Applying functional skills
- Increasing motor skills capacity
- Improve participation and independence in daily practical activities
- Improve in key areas such as language, communication, personal care, interpersonal interactions, mobility and movement and community living.
How it works:
- We liaise with you to set the goals that you want to achieve..
- We complete assessments with you to find out how best we can support you..
- We create a personalised plan to help you reach your goals..
Community Nursing Care
Bluestar Home Care have an experienced team of Registered Nurses available to provide quality delivery of specialist care including any high care needs that you require, as well as responding to any of your complex needs such as:
This service is considered when specific individual support needs include:
- Very limited communication;
- Behaviour support needs; and/or
- Medical needs/procedures such as ventilation or home enteral nutrition.
Support In Daily Tasks/Shared Living
Our main goal is to empower participants to become as independent as possible. If you need help with your household tasks including:
- Domestic cleaning
- Food preparation
- House maintenancee
- Toilet Assistance
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Garden Maintenance