What we do
What we offer
Hello and Welcome to Bright Healthcare Services!
Who We Are
Bright healthcare is an NDIS REGISTERED service provider set to break boundaries towards people empowerment.
At Bright Healthcare we understand that people are different, that is why we provide nothing but the best individualized care and support.We will assist you in developing skills and following your interests. We meet with clients wherever they are in their journey and support them based on their goals and personal aspirations.
How We're Different
What makes Bright Healthcare stand out as the right disability services and nursing organisation is we believe all lives matter we also understand that your needs are both important and unique that's why our foundation is built on teamwork, care, respect, adaptability and uniqueness. Our greatness is achieved by having the right people in our team people who are passionate about what they do people who care and can build professional relationships
We are devoted to providing high quality, reliable and caring support services to suit your individual needs and we work with you,we listen and deliver whilst exploring potentials find out how we can work together to achieve greatness
What We Offer
- Short/Medium Term Accommodation (also known as Respite) enables people with disability to be independent and achieve their goals in a supported environment. It is also an opportunity for family or carers to take a short break from their daily routine.
- we are available to provide short term accommodation and respite care for as little as a few hours or for a couple of weeks. We do not require a minimum duration in order to remain flexible and available to our clients.
Accommodation features: Fully Self-contained Beautifully furnished 4 bedroomed and 3 bedroomed houses Master with ensuite and WIR Entertaining area with BBQ Bring your own or utilise our supports Location We invite participants from across Australia to come and enjoy our beautiful properties in Brabham Western Australia . Walking distance from Caversham wildlife park and The mighty jungle park. 2minutes walk from the shops and close to amenities.
Supported Independent Living(SIL)
- Personal home care and support – showering, dressing, toileting, grooming
- Domestic assistance – cleaning, washing, home and yard maintenance
- Transport training using buses, trains and ferries
- Menu planning, grocery shopping,
- meal preparation and cooking .
- Wound Management
- Bowl Care Management
- Catheter management
- Diabetes Management
- Medication Management
- PEG & NGT Feeding
Personal care and support
- Life skills development
- Daily assistance to get out of bed, shower, and dress
- Daily assistance with toileting and continence support Continence and catheter management
- Help with preparing a meal
- Support with eating and drinking
- Help with moving around your home
- Medication reminders to help you maintain your health
Accessing Community and Recreational Activities
- Social Events including group meet ups
- visiting your friends and family
- active hobbies, such as bike riding, skiing or kayaking
- playing sport, such as tennis, surfing or basketball
- going out, for instance to the movies or a concert
- going places for fun, such as shopping or visiting a museum
- relaxing, like meditation or yoga
- learning new skills, like dance, art classes or quilting.
What we offer Hello and Welcome to Auscare Support (Respite STA/MTA) Connection :: Integrity :: Safety :: Autonomy :: Growth :: Meaning :: Peace :: Empathy :: Play Auscare Support’s beautiful retreat-style accommodation located at Skennars Head on the Far North Coast of NSW is now available and we are taking bookings! With the restrictions eased and travel reinstated – people from all areas are welcome.