LocationVarious locations across NSW, SA
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Joes Care Services!
Who We Are
How We're Different
What We Offer
Core support / In home support / home care support / Daily support to help you achieve your goals including:
- Household Tasks
- Get support with cleaning, shopping, food preparation, and gardening.
- Travel and Transport
- Increase your independence by getting assistance with travelling to shops, events, family and friends.
- Community Participation
- Develop your capacity to actively take part in community events. Meet new friends.
- Life Skill Development
- Pursue your goals by developing life skills like social, stress management, and cooking.
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
Our SIL support aims to help people living with disability, as independently as possible. Some of the broad range of services we cover, includes the following:
- Help with daily living tasks like shopping, cooking and cleaning
- Help with managing appointments
- Developing individual plans to attain your goals
- Supported Independent Living
- Your own home or shared with someone else, with the support you need
- Medium Term Accommodation
- Temporary housing while you wait for your permanent home
- Short Term Accommodation
- Flexible housing and care for a short time away from home or respite
Join one of our day programs, have fun and build new social skills, confidence and learn something new. All our programs in each state are carefully put together by a dedicated team. And each program is facilitated by a team of well-trained and experienced support workers to support you. Some of our day programs and activities include:
- Creative Arts: Nurture your creativity and your passion for art.
- Painting: Let your creativity and ideas shine on bright colours.
- Social Sports: Get moving and get active in a social game!
- Dance class: Listen to the beat and follow along and learn a dance.
- Life and social skill development: Develop essential skills to help you live independently
- Day trips: How does an excursion to the cinemas or a picnic sound?