What we do
What we offer
Hello and Welcome to Local Personalised Support Services!
Local Personalised Services (LPS) was initially established to provide support and services across the Wide Bay Burnett Region, however, we are excited to announce we are expanding further throughout South East Queensland to help cater to the demand for quality services. LPS believes in ensuring that services are provided by locals in each area and managed by local heroes. This ensures that the services can be made flexible and responsive to each community and individual.
When you select our service, you are choosing a team of compassionate, engaged, skilled, and qualified individuals who do their very best to provide holistic support tailored just for you.
At Local Personalised Services, our extensive services are designed to meet the needs of people of all ages and abilities with moderate, high, and complex needs. We can design a unique and flexible plan to meet your requirements, goals, and aspirations.
*Our Support Coordination (Level 1-2) services can help you achieve your goals by:
- Finding services that meet your unique needs, as identified in your NDIS plan
- Helping you to get the most from your funding and services; including obtaining quotes and coordinating service providers in line with your goals
- Managing and coordinating your service providers and support
- Liaising with government agencies and the community on your behalf
- Negotiating the method and timing of your support, including service agreements
- Connecting you to work, study and/or other communities based on your personals goals
- Working with you to develop your skills, capacity, and resilience
- Monitoring your NDIS plan and working with you to review your goals prior to the first planning meeting and subsequent reviews
Support in the Community – Group and Individual
Our support staff will allow you to choose experiences you love for example; personal shopping, travel assistance, medical appointments, dining out, live sports, shows, discos, and holiday support.
- Personal care support
- Domestic assistance
- Learning life skills such as cooking and laundry
- Support can be accessed regularly or occasionally – depending on your needs
- It may involve assistance with meal preparation, attending a regular fitness class together or simply a walk and a coffee or help with shopping
- Supports can be negotiated and agreed to suit each individual
Our trusted team of support workers has experience including:
- Community access and social engagement
- Helping children build capacity, and assist with tutoring needs
- Helping support people with mental illness, brain injury, and disability
- Supporting elderly clients
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) feeding
- Providing personal care
- Building Capacity with life skills