What we do
What we offer
Hello and Welcome to Love and Care!
A bit about us
At Love and Care, we pride ourselves on pairing clients with like-minded, high spirited support workers. We don't simply want to provide a service, we want to go beyond with a holistic approach to the relationships between you and yours (client and family), us and the community.
As an NDIS registered provider, we have experienced staff with a plethora of expertise within their field. This is our promise to you:
- We ensure we hire support workers that take great interest in their clients' overall wellbeing.
- We want to see our clients achieve their goals of happiness and fulfilment as much as we can.
We do this by going above and beyond, organising work experience, volunteer work, supporting them through their NDIS journey, being an open ear and a helping hand.
Meet the team
Our Director Dr Geety Nabi started Love and Care after seeing her autistic family members struggle to get the support they required within the industry and knew she could bring something new to the table.
Dr Geety and the team is supported by Lily-Grace Cuttler, our Operations & Business Development Manager. Lily has worked as a support worker since 2020, being majority based at a respite centre allowed her to work with a wide variety of clients and gain a plethora of experience.
Lily has been blessed to form strong bonds with an array of clients with an array of care needs:
- Mental Health (Schizophrenia, Dementia, Depression, Anxiety)
- Cerebal Palsy
- Leigh Syndrome
- Angleman Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Peg feeding and more
We have a team of experienced support workers who are excited to bring hope and happiness to our clients. Hope we can be of service, can't wait to hear from you!
Why we exist & What we do
We started our provider journey after working in the industry and seeing the need for more personalized care that focuses on our clients living an exciting life!
We do this by planning unique and interesting community access adventures such as:
- Going bowling and to the movies is a lot of fun no doubt but we like to encourage our clients to explore new experiences
- Taking you to virtual reality gaming, ice-skating, swimming at the beach, learning public transport
- Enjoying scenic drives with personalised playlists for our clients so we can sing and dance, theme-parks and we love our museums and art galleries too of course!
- This is also achieved through our aim to build connections with our clients, we do not aim to simply provide support workers we aim to provide a support system.
Get to Know Us!
Reach out to us today to find out how we can support you or your loved ones :)
We are able to support NDIS participants in the Brisbane are, QLD.