What we do
What we offer
Hello and Welcome to Nova Disability Services!
Nova Disability Services provides professional home care services that offer a friendly and experienced approach for different disabled persons to deliver everything you need. Together, we believe we can understand the best solution to suit your situation with consideration of our client’s goals, wants and needs.
Who We Support
We support people with disabilities or those with aquired brain injury. We provide daily activities, help with community access and participation, doctors appointments and helping clients become more independent.
About Our Services
Nove respite is a fun and inclusive environment. You can try new activities, make friends all in a safe and supported environment. Our Nova Respite services include:
- 24/7 hours staffed, fully furnished, self-contained, accessible housing
- All meals provided throughout the day (including breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning and afternoon tea
- Fun activities including lunches, concerts, football, fetes etc
- Amazing meals with the ‘cooking up a storm’ program
- Personal care and support throughout the day and night
- A secure and vibrant community where all of our residents needs are met each and every day.
- Meal planning and cooking
- Personal care such as showering and dressing
- Taking medication
- TV With Netflix And You Tube
- Free Wifi Internet
- Courtesy Transport
Short-term accomodation & assistance services
- Fully accredited and approved NDIS service providers
- Enhance the lifestyle of our accommodators by encouraging independence
- Creating group and individual opportunities within the community to make new friends, connect with a range of daily activities and build and develop skills and interests
- Highly experienced, qualified staff, we have created a facility and environment that is extremely homely, comfortable, respectful, caring, safe and above all, enjoyable for our accommodators.
- Longer-term respite in a special facility or group home
- Regular, ongoing respite
- Emergency respite
- Respite for carers.
- Accommodation availability for 90 days
- Can be acquired while waiting for SIL
- Safe and comfortable homes
- Community participation and access
- Independent living skills
- Daily personal supports
Supported Independent Living
When you live in shared housing with other people or on your own with support from us. We help you with:
- Learning to live well with others in a group setting
- Dealing with the responsibilities of living in your own home
- Getting ready for the day, eating healthily, and keeping well
- Completing household tasks