LocationVarious locations across VIC
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Quality Progress Care!
Who We Are
Hi. I'm Omar. I founded Quality Progressive Care out of love and a desire to help people with a disability become more independent in their personal lives and their communities, a passion that runs deep in my family. Being NDIS registered, QP Care can work with all NDIS participants, regardless of how their plans are managed. This is just one of the ways we demonstrate our commitment to supporting the community, far and wide.
How We're Different
Here's a bit about our approach...
Our aim is to take a positive and upward approach in understanding and implementing the short term and life goals of our clients. We aim to enhance your quality of life as well as create more opportunities for you that will ultimately lead to you becoming more independent in both your personal and professional life.
Regardless of the level of care or complexity of supports required, we are ready and waiting to meet your needs.
if you, or anyone you know, have a disability you can count on Quality Progressive Care to provide high level experienced support/care to enhance the quality of our clients lives. Our level of support will result in our clients ultimately living a better and more independent and fulfilling life.
What We Offer
Here's how we can support you...
Services we provide include:
- Daily personal activities like helping you get ready for the day or keeping your home clean
- Assisting you with accessing the community through providing or assisting with transport
- Helping your organise and attend activities
- Developing important life skills
- Assisting with transitions through different life stages
- Providing therapeutic suppports
- Helping you with accommodation and tenancy
- Providing nursing care
- CALD support for those that are linguistically and culturally diverse
Areas We Service
We operate accross the western, central and some northern suburbs of Melbourne, including Werribee and Melton. We can support people of all ages and are able to deliver supports in the home.
To find out more about how we can assist you with reaching your personal goals, please reach out to our friendly team today!