LocationVarious locations across NSW
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Sunnyday Carers!!
Kevin Kordrostami is the CEO of Sunnyday Carers. He has made it his personal mission to provide worthwhile services to people with disabilities. He achieves this by using his broad history in both the nursing industry as well as the disability industry. He has qualifications as both an Anesthetic Nurse and as a Psych Nurse.
In just five years, Sunnyday Carers has rapidly grown to 31 group homes and a wide range of services including support coordination, day programs, in-home care, and training.
- Art therapy
- Speech therapy
- Group therapy
- Cooking and cleaning
- Life skills
In Sunnyday Farm we provide a relaxing atmosphere for the clients to unwind and perform a range of activities to suit anyones needs and interests. These include:
Tending to our vegetable garden and help with our quarterly harvest
- Grow your own plant (and take it home!)
- Collect the chicken's eggs and help deliver them to our group homes
- Asseble coffee tables and other woodwork items as part of our woodwork program (you get to take your items home!)
- Help groom,feed and wash our two horses
- Swim in the pool
- Enjoy our gymnasium
- Boxing (not too strenuous)
- IT skill building (we have partners in Microsoft and Apple that work with us to improve employment)
- There are two vans able to pick up and drop off clients who live
Sunnyday strives to provide different kinds of outdoor activities which allow their clients to have a fun social outing! Some day trips include:
- Visiting museums
- They can also arrange programs for each client based on their condition and interests.
Their services are designed for people with a wide range of types of disabilities. This includes:
- Mental health
- Sensory disabilities
Through the combined experience of their 140+ staff, Sunnyday is capable of providing the care and support to help you become more independent and so you can have a meaningful life.
Other Services Include:
- Housing: SIL, ILO, SDA
- Group Activities
- Community Participation
- Support Coordination and specialist support coordinate
To learn more about our amazing services, reach out to one of our friendly team members today!
check out our Facebook and Instagram page.