LocationVarious locations across VIC
What we do
Hello and Welcome to The Mobile Sports Physio!
At The Mobile Sports Physio we believe that everybody is an athlete, no matter how old or what condition you might have! Our Physios are experienced in providing care to people with disabiltiies and we can guarantee to help you improve your chronic pain, mobility, balance and endurance so that you can get back to doing what you love.
What services do we offer?
- Hands on therapy such as soft tissue massage, joint mobilisations and active stretching techniques
- A deatiled assessment of your current abilities and limitations
- An individualised exercise program addressing strength (and power), flexibility, balance, coordination and cardiovascular fitness
- Gross motor skill training- throwing, shooting a basketball, marking a footy, kicking a soccer ball, climbing on the monkey bars
Who can benefit from our services?
Anyone who is currently struggling with pain or limited mobility and wants to achieve more! We currently work with people who have the following conditions:
- Cerebral palsy
- Hip and Knee Replacements
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Age - related muscle weakness
- High falls risk
What makes us different?
Our physios are passionate about making a difference in your life and draw on years of experience to improve the functioning of your body. We use the exact same principles to treat athletes as we do those with disabilties. This means that we can maximise your rehabilitation to a greater extent than most other physios.
Where do we work:
We service many suburbs throughout Greater Melbourne and can deliver physiotherapy in your home or in a nearby park. Our head physio, Mitch also works in a Clinic located in the heart of Camberwell.