4 Reasons to list your business on MyCareSpace
- Our website is the largest national disability platform in Australia and our website receives over 90,000 pageviews every month
- We assist Support Coordinators, LAC's, Plan Managers, Participants and families find the services they need
- Our NDIS resources are viewed over 25,000 times a month
- Value for your advertising dollar. No referral fees.
How does it work at MyCareSpace?
We give you a presence on our platform that gives you the best possible exposure for your marketing budget.
We match support requests from individuals, families, Support Coordinators, LAC's and Plan Managers with Providers that have the skill, experience and capacity required to meet those needs.
This means that we don't give you a leads just because you happen to be within 20km of the participant. We send you leads that we know you can fill.
Finally, we deliver our leads by email, giving you the chance to receive all details in our Provider Portal and let us know where you have success.
Insurance for Disability Providers
All disability service providers need insurance
Providers may be big or small, they may be NDIS registered or not. They may be newly formed businesses or have been delivering services for years.
Either way, they now face business risks arising from delivering services within the disability industry and they all need insurance.
MyCareSpace has partnered with insurance experts Bizcover to bring NDIS Service Providers the right insurance at the right price.
These are the insurances you need:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Optional Insurance:
- Property Insurance - office building and/or contents like desks, computers etc
- Cyber Risk - If you are collecting and disclosing personal information about NDIS participants, you are at risk.
- Motor Insurance (or similar) - If your organisation owns or leases motor vehicles, trailers or caravans for work or has volunteers who use a vehicle not owned by your organisation (e.g. their own car, car hire vehicle) for your work.