LocationVarious locations across VIC
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Darios Disability Service!
Providing high quality services is about meeting the needs, requirements and expectations of people with a disability, their family members and careers. And that is exactly what Dario's Disability is here to do. Our aim is to create a quality life and support people who need assistance with their daily activities. All our support workers are qualified and experienced.
We are an NDIS registered provider offering high quality of care and supportive services to individuals with disability/ special need who are under 65 years of age. We provide supports to people across Melbourne to plan, self and agency managed participants.
Darios Disability Service's provides core supports including:
- Daily activities in home and the community
- Participate in the community
- Access educational opportunities
- Develop daily living skills
- Household tasks and meal preparation
- Community access social inclusion
- Assist with self care/ personal support
- Community Nursing
We would love to hear from you so please get in touch with us today to find out more about how we can support your needs.