What we do
What we offer
Hello and Welcome to Golden Age!
We have capacity!!
- Golden Age provides Allied health care services for residential aged care providers, and NDIS clients – primarily in the East, West and Southwest of Sydney.
- We have a multidisciplinary team of allied health practitioners ready to help.Our practitioners include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, exercise physiologists, and podiatrists.
- We have a multilingual team fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Sinhalese, Tamil, Hindi, Arabic, German and French
- Golden Age is a registered NDIS provider with experience in the assessment and treatment required to provide therapeutic capacity building services to people with a disability.
- We provide high quality, evidence-based clinical services to help you gain independence, increase mobility, and improve your wellbeing and comfort.
We have a dedicated support team, who are always reachable – by you or your family, to attend to issues quickly and effectively.
Our NDIS services include:
- Occupational Therapy (Redfern/Eastern Suburbs/Inner West)
- Speech Therapy (Northern Beaches/Eastern Suburbs)
- Physiotherapy (Girraween/Parramatta/Blacktown)
- Exercise Physiology
- Music Therapy
- Behavioural Therapy (Doonside/Western Sydney)
READ MORE in the DOWNLOAD/BROCHURE section :
- What We Do
- Our Clinicians
- Locations we service and other key information
Bridget T - Occupational Therapist
Bridget is a passionate and enthusiastic Occupational Therapists who is committed to empowering her clients through providing a tailored service to help find her clients strength and build upon them.
Through her work in the NDIS, Age Care, Hospitals & volunteer placements in Pune India, Bridget has developed a skill set including such activities as, managing 4a and 4b complex pain management, Home modifications, Equipment prescriptions, Sensory diets, Functional assessments and many more.
We can help with Occupational Therapy assessments such as:
• WATERLOW Scale
• Bergs Balance
• Barthel Index
• 9 Hole Peg test
• Lawton’s Instrumental Activities of Daily Living Scale
• KATZ Activities of Daily Living Scale
• Care and Needs Scale
• Non-Standardised Sensory Checklist
• Braden Risk Assessment Tool
• Non-Standardised Seating Assessment
• Non- Standardised Handwriting Assessments
• Vineland- 3 Assessment Tool
• Sensory Profile
ALL THERAPIES ARE AVAILABLE IN HOME
Anna L - Occupational Therapist
Anna has a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy and joins our team with extensive experience working with children with Autism, ADHD & Development delay. She is specialised in Occupational therapy for adults with stroke, spinal cord & traumatic brain injuries.
Anna has worked with participants and their families in all areas of assessment skills of physical, cognitive, and social capabilities & is excellent with program development for short- & long-term goals.
Manisha M - Behavioural Therapist
Graduating with a Bachelor of Arts - Psychology, Manisha is currently undertaking a Masters in Counselling and Psychotherapy. With over five years of experience, Manisha is well practiced in a range of interventions including Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and Positive Behaviour Support (PBS), focusing on Early Intervention.
Shauna M - Senior Speech Pathologist
Shauna is a certified Speech Pathologist, graduating from Sydney University with a Masters in Speech and Language Pathology. Shauna's experiences spans both clinical and private practice settings where she has worked with children and adaults across a range of diciplines.
Isabel and Ruth - Music Therapists
Isabel is an AMTA Registered Music Therapist holding a Bachelor of Health Science(Hearing and Speech) and a Master of Creative Music Therapy. She employs a holistic approach to her practice. She also specializes in working with children with ASD and other disabilities and adults with mental health illness.
Ruth has a Master of Creative Music Therapy and has experienced working across Aged Care, Mental Health, Community music and refugees. Ruth has also trained in trauma and cultural safety.
READ MORE ABOUT OUR TEAM OF CLINICIANS IN THE CLINICIANS BROCHURE - Meet Our Clinicians
Please don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly team to find out how we can work together...