What we do
What we offer
Hello and Welcome to Mates Support Services!
Our team of qualified and dedicated support workers are here to meet your needs on your terms.
How are we different?
To ensure you get the very best care, it is a requirement of our workers to hold at least a certificate in Individual Support or equivalent, as well as all the required support worker checks.
Our nursing team have more than a decade of experience, working in areas such as bowel and catheter care, medication managment and more.
We don't just send you any support worker - we match based on shared interests and suitability so that you feel comfortable, safe and connected.
What supports can we offer you?
- Support Workers and Personal Care, inclduing 24 hr care!
- Assistance with Community Participation
- Travel and Transport - all vehicles have comprehensive insurance
- Getting to appointments
- Taking you to the shopps and assisting with day to day activities outside of the home
- Help around the house
- Lawn mowing
- Domestic help
- Meal preparation
- Community Nursing
- Accommodation Assistance
- Assistance with Life Stage Transition
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
At Mates Support, our staff are committed to understand and respect that everyone’s needs are as unique as they are. We are here to protect your privacy, uphold your dignity and champion the life you wish to lead.
To see how we can support you, reach out to us today!