What we do
Plumtree is a registered NDIS provider for specialist supports for children aged 0-8 years old. This means that we can support you if you have an NDIS funding package.
If you have concerns about your child’s development please feel welcome to attend one of our drop-in playgroups. Contact us.
Lifestart is the NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention Partner for the Sydney region. Read more about accessing support through the ECEI Approach.
For children with an NDIS Plan and package, Plumtree offers a range of specialist supports through the following programs:
- Plan and Do: Keyworker and Therapy
- Starting School
- Lego Together
- Secret Agent Society Social Skills Group and other social skills groups
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Equipment Prescription for preschool-aged children
- Augmentative and Assistive Communication (AAC)
- Communication Skills groups
- Hanen courses for parents
We also offer a number of free programs and services available to all families.