LocationVarious locations across VIC, SA
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Prime Care4U Services
Prime Care4u Services Pty Ltd is a disability support services provider based in Truganina, Victoria.
At Prime Care4u Services Pty Ltd we provide a range of disability services. With the range of services we provide, we aim to make a difference in the lives of those with disabilities. The goal is to make each of our participant’s lives easier, fairer and more involved by participating within their own communities.
Prime Care4u Services Pty Ltd is a company that was established with the sole aim of offering disability services that puts the participant as a priority in creating opportunities, promoting independence and progression in a safe and non-discriminative environment.
Assistance with Household Tasks
- Meal preparation and delivery
- House or yard maintenance
Assistance with Daily Personal Activities
To enable people to live as autonomously as possible including:
- Personal hygiene
- Medication assistance
- Financial Management
- Communication skills
- Lifestyle mentoring
Assistance with Daily Tasks
- Either in a Group or Shared Living arrangements to help individuals to live as autonomously as possible.
Assistance with Life Stage Transitions
- Peer support
- Individual skill development
- Decision making (to support people to make transitions on their terms and in a way that meets their goals and aspirations)
Assistance to Access and Maintain Employment or Higher Education
Assistance and support with:
- Preparation for school leavers to find employment in either the supported or open job market
- Preparation for school leavers in their transition through school towards further education
Assistance with Travel and Transport
- Provision of travel arrangements and support for people to access essential services.
Assistive Products for Household Tasks
Provision of products that assist people with domestic tasks in the home such as:
- General maintenance.
Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety
Provision of products designed to maximise an individual’s care and personal safety such as:
- Beds and pressure mattresses
- Bathroom equipment
- Continence needs
- Specialised clothing
Community Nursing Care
- This includes providing specialist care in the home for those who require a higher level of care and attention.
Development of Daily Living and Life Skills
- Developmental-focused activities
- Training to enhance the person’s ability to live as independent an everyday life as possible
Group and Centre-based Activities
- Social outings and group and social activities on Prime Care4u Services Pty Ltd‘s premises
Innovative Community Participation
- Activities outside the scope of ‘Participation in the Community.’
Participation in the Community
- Supported shopping
- Medical appointments
- Sporting and recreational events
- Social activities
- Visiting or making new friends
- Travel and transport
- Building confidence and social skills
Specialised Supported Employment
- Provision of assistance with disability employment, including Australian Disability Enterprises (ADES).